VAN WAGNER ACADEMY
WEBSITE SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Changes to these Terms
Van Wagner may change or modify these Terms or any of the other Terms of Service at any time. Van Wagner will provide notice of such change on the Website. Such changes, revisions, or modifications shall be effective immediately upon being posted. Any use of the Website by you after Van Wagner posts changes to the Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Binding Agreement; Parental Consent; Minimum Age
In order to access some features of the Services, you will have to create a Van Wagner Account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Van Wagner immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of our account. Although Van Wagner will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Van Wagner or others due to such unauthorized use.
Van Wagner reserves the right to disable your user account at any time, including if you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms of Service, or if activities occur on your account which, in our sole discretion, would or might cause damage to or impair the Services or infringe or violate any third party rights, or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- User Submissions
In choosing to participate in the Van Wagner Academy, we offer you the ability to post or submit to Van Wagner materials, including creative works, demos, ideas, remarks, observations, opinions, suggestions, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques or other materials or information (collectively, “Submitted Materials“). Unless we expressly agree in writing, the Submitted Materials will be deemed not to be confidential or secret, and Van Wagner may use the Submitted Materials for any purpose including any commercial use or use in connection with Van Wagner products and services. By sending Submitted Materials to Van Wagner or this website, you (i) release Van Wagner of any duty or obligation it might otherwise have to review or act in response to the Submitted Materials and of any duty or obligation that it might otherwise have to you in connection with any action it chooses to take in response to your Submitted Materials; (ii) represent and warrant that the Submitted Materials are original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any “moral rights” in Submitted Materials have been waived, and (iii) you grant Van Wagner a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, sell and export such material (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including, but not limited to, for Van Wagner’s commercial and business purposes. Van Wagner cannot be responsible for maintaining any Submitted Material that you provide, and Van Wagner may delete or destroy any such Submitted Material at any time.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Submitted Materials you submit. In other words, you acknowledge that you (and not Van Wagner) have full responsibility for the Submitted Materials, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and compliance with corresponding laws. You also acknowledge that Van Wagner does not have any obligation to use or respond to any Submitted Materials. Van Wagner may (but is not obligated to) contact you or any third parties to verify the information contained in any Submitted Materials you provide or to obtain additional commentary. You agree that any materials created from such activities will be owned by Van Wagner and may be used in any manner Van Wagner deems appropriate. Van Wagner may also send you information and notices regarding your Submitted Materials through the website, by email or other means based on the information you provided to us in connection with your Submitted Materials.
Van Wagner reserves the right at any time and from time to time to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the acceptance of some or all Submitted Materials with or without notice in its sole discretion. You agree that Van Wagner shall not be liable to you or to anyone else for any suspension or discontinuance of acceptance of any Submitted Materials.
- any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, number and feature in the personal identity document (e.g., passport numbers) or credit card numbers;
- any material which does or may infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or privacy rights of any other person;
- any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful or inflammatory;
- any material that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, dangerous activities or self harm;
- any material that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonize people, especially trolling and bullying, or is intended to harass, harm, hurt, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people;
- any material that contains a threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence;
- any material that is racist or discriminatory, including discrimination on the basis of someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
- any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide;
- any material that violates any rules, regulations or policies of the Winter Youth Olympic Games, the Youth Olympic Games Organizing Committee, the International Olympic Committee (“IOC“), and/or any entities created, owned or directly or indirectly controlled by the IOC;
- any material that is illegal or otherwise does not comply with any applicable laws, rules, regulations; or
- material that, in Van Wagner’s sole judgment, is objectionable or which violates or inhibits any other person from using the Service, or which may expose Van Wagner, the Services or its assigns from to any harm or liability of any type.